Vigilanza sui prodotti naturali
Efficacia e sicurezza dei prodotti naturali
a cura dell’Ambulatorio di Medicina Naturale dell’A.O.U. ”Policlinico G. Martino” – Messina
Congressi ed eventi
- Master Universitario di II livello in Medicine non Convenzionali
Dip. Clinico Sperimentale di Medicina e Farmacologia, quinto piano del Pad G (Torre Biologica) dell’A.O.U. “G. Martino”
Via Consolare Valeria, 98125 Messina
Recapiti tel. 090.2212697-3646.
E mail: email@example.com
- JANUARY 13-16, 2011: 8th ANNUAL NATURAL SUPPLEMENTS: AN EVIDENCE-BASED UPDATE @ Hilton San Diego Bayfront in San Diego, California.
Renowned faculty will present a concise, clinically relevant overview of the latest information on natural supplements and nutritional medicine with an emphasis on disease states. This course provides practical information for health care professionals who make nutritional recommendations or manage dietary supplement use. CONTACT: Scripps Conference Services & CME, 858-652-5400; firstname.lastname@example.org; http://www.scripps.org/conferenceservices
- JANUARY 29-30, 2011: BIOTICS RESEARCH NORTHWEST presents CLINICAL NUTRITIONAL PEARLS (Part 2) with Walter H. Schmitt, DC @ Hilton Vancouver in Vancouver, Washington.
Topics include nutritional assessment of the CBC with differential, interpreting hair analysis for heavy metals, lowering cholesterol, helping the brain make neurotransmitters, identifying acid-alkaline imbalances and more. CE credits available for NTPs and some DCs and NDs. CONTACT: 800-636-6913; http://www.bioticsnw.com/
- FEBRUARY 11-14, 2011: AUTONOMIC RESPONSE TESTING III with Dietrich Klinghardt, MD, PhD @ Holiday Inn Midtown in New York City, New York.
In ART III, you will deeply learn Dr. Klinghardt's protocols. The emphasis is on full sessions with patients. FEBRUARY 14: Applying ART III to Working with Autism Spectrum Disorder. It is not necessary to have taken ART I and ART II to attend. CONTACT: Klinghardt Academy of Neurobiology, 303-499-4700; email@example.com
- FEBRUARY 25-26: TERRA MEDICA presents PLEO-SANUM CONFERENCE @ Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa & Marina in San Diego, California.
Speakers include Thomas Rau, MD; Dietrich Klinghardt, MD; Byron Braid, MD; and Ara Elmajian, DDS. CONTACT: Terra Medica, 888-415-0535 or Biomed, 800-665-8308; http://www.terra-medica.com/ http://www.biomedicine.com/
- APRIL 6-10, 2011: INTEGRATIVE MEDICINE OFFERING SCIENCE-BASED ALTERNATIVES IN COLLABORATION (iMosaic) in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
The first-ever joint conference of American Academy of Environmental Medicine (AAEM), American College for Advancement in Medicine (ACAM), American Holistic Medical Association (AHMA), and the International College of Integrative Medicine (ICIM). CONTACT: http://www.imosaicconference.com/
- APRIL 16-21, 2011: ANTI-AGING MEDICINE SPECIALIZATION MODULES AND NILE CRUISE with Dr. Thierry Hertoghe in Egypt.
CONTACT: +32-2-379.34.49; firstname.lastname@example.org; http://www.wosaam.ws/
- APRIL 30-MAY 1: 3rd ANNUAL INTEGRATIVE AND HOLISTIC NURSING CONFERENCE: BRINGING HEALING TO YOU AND YOUR PATIENTS @ Hilton San Diego resort in San Diego, California.
Scripps Center for Integrative Medicine will host a one-of-a-kind CEU program for nurses who are interested in expanding their knowledge in mind-body-spirit healing for themselves and their patients. From prevention and early detection to energy medicine and healthy eating, the attendees will learn about the scientifically validated integrative and complementary approaches that promote health, healing and changes in the healthcare paradigm. CONTACT: Scripps Conference Services & CME, 858-652-5400; email@example.com; http://www.scripps.org/conferenceservices
- MAY 13-15, 2011: NUTRITIONAL THERAPY IN MEDICAL PRACTICE with Jonathan V. Wright, MD and Alan R. Gaby, MD in Seattle, Washington.
CME credits pending. CONTACT: 603-225-0134; firstname.lastname@example.org
- JUNE 4, 2011: MIDWAY FOUNDATION'S SECOND ANNUAL CANCER CONFERENCE in Lexington, Kentucky.
Features herbalist Donald Yance, who has among the best cancer outcomes in the country. CONTACT: The Midway Center, 859-846-4445
- OCTOBER 10-14, 2011: 12TH ANNUAL SCIENCE AND CLINICAL APPLICATION OF INTEGRATIVE HOLISTIC MEDICINE @ Westfields Marriott Washington-Dulles in Chantilly, Virginia.
Jointly sponsored by Scripps Center for Integrative Medicine and the American Board of Integrative Holistic Medicine. Pre-Conference seminar: Bring Integrative Medicine to Your Practice. Optional ABIHM Board Certification Exam on October 15, 2011. CONTACT: Scripps Conference Services & CME, 858-652-5400; http://www.scripps.org/conferenceservices; email@example.com
Archivio dei congressi precedenti